- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Tray for outgoing documents etc.
v. (-ting) defeat by a majority of votes.
bound adj. Going away from home.
- —adj. - situated on or directed towards the outside.
- going out.
- bodily, external, apparent. —adv. (also outwards) in an outward direction; towards the outside. outwardly adv. [old english: related to *out-, *-ward]
n. - advanced or detached part of a fortification.
- work done off the premises of the firm etc. Which supplies it. outworker n. (in sense 2).
n. Enthusiastic reception, esp. Applause. [latin ovo exult]
v. Act (a role) in an exaggerated manner.
—attrib. Adj. - total, inclusive of all (overall cost).
- taking everything into account, general (overall improvement). —adv. - including everything (cost £50 overall).
- on the whole, generally (did well overall). —n. - protective outer garment.
- (in pl.) Protective outer trousers or suit.
adj. & adv. With the hand above the shoulder (bowl overarm; overarm service).
past of *overeat.
v. (-wing) overcome with awe.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.