- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. - a emergence of a stratum etc. At a surface. B stratum etc. Emerging.
- noticeable manifestation.
attrib. Adj. - done, existing, or used out of doors.
- fond of the open air (an outdoor type).
v. (-cing) disconcert by staring or by a display of confidence.
n. Outlet of a river, drain, etc.
n. - outward flow.
- amount that flows out.
v. (past -grew; past part. -grown) 1 grow too big for.
- leave behind (a childish habit etc.).
- grow faster or taller than.
v. Last longer than.
—n. - rough draft.
- sketch consisting of only contour lines.
- (in sing. Or pl.) A lines enclosing or indicating an object. B contour. C external boundary.
- (in pl.) Main features or principles. —v. (-ning) 1 draw or describe in outline.
- mark the outline of.
v. (-ving) 1 live longer than (a person).
- live beyond (a period or date).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Cholesterol is a vitamin for insects.