- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Piece of enclosed land with fruit-trees. [latin hortus garden]
room n. Room in a barracks used for company business.
- —adj. - methodically arranged or inclined, tidy.
- well-behaved. —n. (pl. -ies) 1 male cleaner in a hospital.
- soldier who carries orders for an officer etc. orderliness n.
n. (in full ordinal number) number defining position in a series, e.g. ‘first’, ‘second’, ‘third’, etc. [latin: related to *order]
n. Dried wild marjoram as seasoning. [spanish, = *origan]
adj. - of or affecting a bodily organ or organs.
- (of a plant or animal) having organs or an organized physical structure.
- produced without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
- (of a chemical compound etc.) Containing carbon.
- a structural, inherent. B constitutional.
- organized or systematic (an organic whole). organically adv. [greek: related to *organ]
- chemistry n. Chemistry of carbon compounds.
n. Thin stiff transparent silk or synthetic dress fabric. [origin uncertain]
n. Opening, esp. The mouth of a cavity. [latin os or- mouth, facio make]
n. Art of folding paper into decorative shapes. [japanese]
adj. - (of the voice) full, round; imposing.
- (of writing, style, etc.) Pompous; pretentious. [latin ore rotundo with rounded mouth]
n. European bunting, eaten as a delicacy. [latin hortus garden]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.