- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: O
Found: 777 results
n. Small egg-shaped musical wind-instrument. [italian oca goose]
n. Back of the head. occipital adj. [latin caput head]
v. (-ding) 1 stop up or close.
- chem. Absorb and retain (gases).
- (as occluded adj.) Meteorol. (of a frontal system) formed when a cold front overtakes a warm front, raising warm air from ground level. occlusion n. [latin occludo occlus- close up]
n. Plane figure with eight sides and angles. octagonal adj. [greek: related to *octa-, -gonos -angled]
n. Tenth month of the year. [latin octo eight, originally the 8th month of the roman year]
n. (pl. -puses) sea mollusc with eight suckered tentacles. [greek: related to *octo-, pous foot]
n. Specialist in the treatment of the eyes.
n. Colloq. Eccentric person.
n. - odd article; something left over.
- (in pl.) Miscellaneous articles.
n. (pl. -s) long adventurous journey. [title of the homeric epic poem on the adventures of odysseus]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.