A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what her drawing was.
The girl replied, "I’m drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Tapering usu. Four-sided stone pillar as a monument or landmark. [greek diminutive: related to *obelus]
—adj. - slanting; at an angle.
- not going straight to the point; indirect. - gram. (of a case) other than nominative or vocative. —n. Oblique stroke (/). obliquely adv. Obliqueness n. Obliquity n. [french from latin] OBLOQUY
n. - being generally ill spoken of.
- abuse. [latin obloquium contradiction, from loquor speak] OBSCENE
adj. - offensively indecent.
- colloq. Highly offensive. - law (of a publication) tending to deprave or corrupt. obscenely adv. Obscenity n. (pl. -ies). [latin obsc(a)enus abominable] OBSCURE
—adj. - not clearly expressed or easily understood.
- unexplained. - dark. - indistinct. - hidden; unnoticed. - (of a person) undistinguished, hardly known. —v. (-ring) 1 make obscure or unintelligible. - conceal. obscurity n. [french from latin] OBSERVE
v. (-ving) 1 perceive, become aware of.
- watch carefully. - a follow or keep (rules etc.). B celebrate or perform (an occasion, rite, etc.). - remark. - take note of scientifically. observable adj. [latin servo watch, keep] OBTRUDE
v. (-ding) 1 be or become obtrusive.
- (often foll. By on, upon) thrust (oneself, a matter, etc.) Importunately forward. obtrusion n. [latin obtrudo thrust against] OBVERSE
n. - counterpart, opposite.
- side of a coin or medal etc. Bearing the head or principal design. - front, proper, or top side of a thing. [latin obverto obvers- turn towards] OBVIATE
v. (-ting) get round or do away with (a need, inconvenience, etc.). [latin obvio prevent]
adj. Easily seen, recognized, or understood. obviously adv. Obviousness n. [latin ob viam in the way]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The grizzly bear can run as fast as the average horse.