Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Thirteenth letter of the greek alphabet (n, n). [greek]
abbr. - north-west.
- north-western. NY
abbr. Us new york.
abbr. New zealand.
v. (-bb-) slang 1 arrest; catch in wrongdoing.
- grab. [origin unknown] NAG
v. (-gg-) 1 a persistently criticize or scold. B (often foll. By at) find fault or urge, esp. Persistently.
- (of a pain) be persistent. [originally a dial. Word] - n. Colloq. Horse. [origin unknown] NAN
n. (also nana, nanna) colloq. Grandmother. [childish pronunciation]
—v. (-pp-) sleep lightly or briefly. —n. Short sleep or doze, esp. By day. catch a person napping detect in negligence etc; catch off guard. [old english]
- n. Raised pile on textiles, esp. Velvet. [low german or dutch] - —n. - form of whist in which players declare the number of tricks they expect to take. - racing tip claimed to be almost a certainty. —v. (-pp-) name (a horse etc.) As a probable winner. go nap 1 attempt to take all five tricks in nap. NAT
Abbr. - national.
- nationalist. - natural. NAY
—adv. - or rather; and even; and more than that (large, nay, huge).
- archaic = *no2 adv. 1. —n. Utterance of ‘nay’; ‘no’ vote. [old norse, = not ever]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Australian termites have been known to build mounds twenty feet high and at least 100 feet wide.