A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Small bus for about twelve passengers.
n. Car used as a taxi, hireable only by telephone.
adj. - very minute or slight.
- being a minimum. minimally adv. MINIMUM
(pl. Minima) —n. Least possible or attainable amount (reduced to a minimum). —adj. That is a minimum. [latin: related to *minim]
- wage n. Lowest wage permitted by law or agreement. MINSTER
n. - large or important church.
- church of a monastery. [old english: related to *monastery] MIOCENE
geol. —adj. Of the fourth epoch of the tertiary period. —n. This epoch. [greek meion less, kainos new]
n. - extraordinary, supposedly supernatural, event.
- remarkable occurrence or development (economic miracle). - (usu. Foll. By of) remarkable specimen (a miracle of ingenuity). [latin mirus wonderful] - play n. Medieval play on biblical themes. MISCAST
v. (past and past part. -cast) allot an unsuitable part to (an actor) or unsuitable actors to (a play etc.).
v. (-ies, -ied) copy inaccurately.
n. Evil deed, wrongdoing, crime. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A pig"s penis is shaped like a corkscrew.