Doctor: You"re in good health. You"ll live to be eighty.
Patient: But, doctor, I am 80 right now.
Doctor: See, what did I tell you.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: M
Found: 1627 results
n. Cosmetic for darkening the eyelashes. [italian, = mask]
tape n. Adhesive tape used in decorating to protect areas where paint is not wanted.
adj. Of freemasons.
n. - a stonework. B work of a mason.
- (masonry) freemasonry.
parlour n. - establishment providing massage.
- euphem. Brothel.
- —n. Rubbing and kneading of the muscles and joints with the hands, to relieve stiffness, cure strains, stimulate, etc. —v. (-ging) 1 apply massage to.
- manipulate (statistics etc.) To give an acceptable result.
- flatter (a person's ego etc.). [french]
n. (fem. Masseuse) person who gives massage for a living. [french: related to *massage]
adj. - large and heavy or solid.
- (of the features, head, etc.) Relatively large or solid.
- exceptionally large or severe (massive heart attack).
- substantial, impressive. massively adv. Massiveness n. [latin: related to *mass1]
n. - control, dominance.
- (often foll. By of) comprehensive knowledge or skill.
n. Dog of a large strong breed with drooping ears. [latin mansuetus tame]
process n. Conical prominence on the temporal bone behind the ear.
- —adj. Shaped like a breast. —n. - = *mastoid process.
- (usu. In pl.) Colloq. Inflammation of the mastoid process. [greek mastos breast]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.