A woman entered a fruit store and said to the clerk, "I want to purchase some fruit for my sick husband."
"We have some very nice sweet cherries on sale for a dollar a box," said the clerk.
She looked them over and decided to take a box. Handing them to the clerk she added, "Have they been sprayed with poison?"
Replied the clerk, "No ma’am. You will have to purchase that at the drug store."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Cosmetic for darkening the eyelashes. [italian, = mask]
tape n. Adhesive tape used in decorating to protect areas where paint is not wanted.
adj. Of freemasons.
n. - a stonework. B work of a mason.
- (masonry) freemasonry. MASSAGE
parlour n. - establishment providing massage.
- euphem. Brothel. - —n. Rubbing and kneading of the muscles and joints with the hands, to relieve stiffness, cure strains, stimulate, etc. —v. (-ging) 1 apply massage to. - manipulate (statistics etc.) To give an acceptable result. - flatter (a person's ego etc.). [french] MASSEUR
n. (fem. Masseuse) person who gives massage for a living. [french: related to *massage]
adj. - large and heavy or solid.
- (of the features, head, etc.) Relatively large or solid. - exceptionally large or severe (massive heart attack). - substantial, impressive. massively adv. Massiveness n. [latin: related to *mass1] MASTERY
n. - control, dominance.
- (often foll. By of) comprehensive knowledge or skill. MASTIFF
n. Dog of a large strong breed with drooping ears. [latin mansuetus tame]
process n. Conical prominence on the temporal bone behind the ear.
- —adj. Shaped like a breast. —n. - = *mastoid process. - (usu. In pl.) Colloq. Inflammation of the mastoid process. [greek mastos breast]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.