- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (madder, maddest) 1 insane; frenzied.
- wildly foolish. - (often foll. By about, on) colloq. Wildly excited or infatuated. - colloq. Angry. - (of an animal) rabid. - wildly light-hearted. like mad colloq. With great energy or enthusiasm. madness n. [old english] - cow disease n. Colloq. = *bse. MAE
west n. Slang inflatable life-jacket. [name of a film actress]
n. Colloq. = *magazine 1. [abbreviation]
comb. Form 1 a bad, badly (malpractice; maltreat). B faulty (malfunction).
- not (maladroit). [french mal badly, from latin male] MAN
about town n. Fashionable socializer.
- friday n. Male helper or follower. - in the street n. Ordinary person. - of letters n. Scholar or author. - of the world see *world. - to man adv. Candidly. - —n. (pl. Men) 1 adult human male. - a human being; person. B the human race. - a workman (the manager spoke to the men). B manservant, valet. - (usu. In pl.) Soldiers, sailors, etc., esp. Non-officers. - suitable or appropriate person; expert (he is your man; the man for the job). - a husband (man and wife). B colloq. Boyfriend, lover. - human being of a specified type or historical period (renaissance man; peking man). - piece in chess, draughts, etc. - colloq. As a form of address. 10 person pursued; opponent (police caught their man). —v. (-nn-) 1 supply with a person or people for work or defence. - work, service, or defend (man the pumps). - fill (a post). as one man in unison. Be one's own man be independent. To a man without exception. manlike adj. [old english] MAP
—n. - a flat representation of the earth's surface, or part of it. B diagram of a route etc.
- similar representation of the stars, sky, moon, etc. - diagram showing the arrangement or components of a thing. —v. (-pp-) 1 represent on a map. - math. Associate each element of (a set) with one element of another set. map out plan in detail. [latin mappa napkin] MAR
- v. (-rr-) spoil; disfigure. [old english] MAT
—n. - small piece of coarse material on a floor, esp. For wiping one's shoes on.
- piece of cork, rubber, etc., to protect a surface from a hot dish etc. Placed on it. - padded floor covering in gymnastics, wrestling, etc. —v. (-tt-) (esp. As matted adj.) Entangle or become entangled in a thick mass (matted hair). on the mat slang being reprimanded. [old english] - var. Of *matt. MAW
n. - stomach of an animal or colloq. Greedy person.
- jaws or throat of a voracious animal. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
There are more than 50 different kinds of kangaroos.