- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Ship or aircraft for laying explosive mines.
—adj. - much smaller than normal.
- represented on a small scale. —n. - any miniature object. - detailed small-scale portrait. - this genre. in miniature on a small scale. miniaturist n. (in senses 2 and 3 of n.). [latin minium red lead] MINISKIRT
n. Very short skirt.
adj. Colloq. Extremely small or unimportant. [latin diminutive: related to *minus]
v. & refl. (-ving) behave badly. misbehaviour n.
n. - bad luck.
- instance of this. [french: related to *mis-2] MISCREANT
n. Vile wretch, villain. [french: related to *mis-2, creant believer]
v. Direct wrongly. misdirection n.
adj. - wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable.
- contemptible, mean. - causing wretchedness or discomfort (miserable weather). miserableness n. Miserably adv. [latin: related to *miser] MISGIVING
n. (usu. In pl.) Feeling of mistrust or apprehension.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A pig"s penis is shaped like a corkscrew.