- Sir! Did you have a good holiday? Did you go away?
- Yes, I went to France, to Paris.
- Did you have much trouble with your French when you were there?
- No, I didn"t - but the Parisians did.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: M
Found: 1627 results
abbr. Master of arts.
- n. Colloq. Mother. [abbreviation of *mama]
abbr. - bachelor of medicine.
- computing megabyte. [sense 1 from latin medicinae baccalaureus]
abbr. - master of ceremonies.
- military cross.
- member of congress.
abbr. - doctor of medicine.
- managing director. [sense 1 from latin medicinae doctor]
- symb. Mendelevium.
abbr. Myalgic encephalomyelitis, a condition with prolonged flu-like symptoms and depression.
- pron. - objective case of *i2 (he saw me).
- colloq. = *i2 (it's me all right; is taller than me). [old english accusative and dative of *i2]
- n. (also mi) mus. Third note of a major scale. [latin mira, word arbitrarily taken]
abbr. Mezzo forte.
- symb. Magnesium.
abbr. Uk department of military intelligence concerned with state security.
abbr. - millilitre(s).
abbr. - messieurs.
- military medal.
- abbr. Millimetre(s).
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.