- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: L
Found: 1006 results
n. Formal long life. [latin longus long, aevum age]
n. - angular distance east or west from a standard meridian such as greenwich to the meridian of any place.
- angular distance of a celestial body, esp. Along the ecliptic. [latin longitudo length, from longus long]
adj. Having a long life; durable.
adj. - having a long range.
- relating to a period of time far into the future (long-range weather forecast).
attrib. Adj. - existing on or frequenting the shore.
- directed along the shore. [from along shore]
n. Person or thing closely resembling another.
adj. (of a notebook etc.) With pages that can be removed and replaced.
n. Pair of eyeglasses or opera-glasses on a long handle. [french lorgner to squint]
n. Child of unmarried parents.
n. Two-handled drinking-cup.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The grizzly bear can run as fast as the average horse.