- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—n. Shoe fastened with a lace. —attrib. Adj. (of a shoe etc.) Fastened by a lace or laces.
n. (pl. -s) 1 servile follower; toady.
- footman, manservant. [catalan alacay] LACTIC
acid n. Acid formed esp. In sour milk.
- adj. Of milk. [latin lac lactis milk] LACUNA
n. (pl. Lacunae or -s) 1 gap.
- missing portion etc., esp. In an ancient ms etc. [latin: related to *lake1] LADDER
—n. - set of horizontal bars fixed between two uprights and used for climbing up or down.
- vertical strip of unravelled stitching in a stocking etc. - hierarchical structure, esp. As a means of career advancement. —v. - cause a ladder in (a stocking etc.). LADIDA
adj. Colloq. Pretentious or snobbish, esp. In manner or speech. [imitative]
man n. (also lady's man) man fond of female company.
n. Stretch of salt water separated from the sea by a sandbank, reef, etc. [latin *lacuna pool]
n. Eleventh letter of the greek alphabet (l, l). [greek]
—n. - passionate expression of grief.
- song etc. Of mourning etc. —v. (also absol.) 1 express or feel grief for or about. - (as lamented adj.) Used to refer to a recently dead person. lament for (or over) mourn or regret. [latin lamentor]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.