When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Ir. Lake, arm of the sea. [irish: related to *loch]
—n. - (pl. Lice) parasitic insect.
- (pl. Louses) slang contemptible person. —v. (-sing) delouse. louse up slang make a mess of. [old english] LOUSY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 colloq. Very bad; disgusting; ill (feel lousy).
- (often foll. By with) colloq. Well supplied, teeming. - infested with lice. lousily adv. Lousiness n. LOVAT
n. & adj. Muted green. [lovat in scotland]
n. - person in love with another.
- person with whom another is having sexual relations. - (in pl.) Unmarried couple in love or having sexual relations. - person who likes or enjoys a specified thing (music lover). LOWER
case n. Small letters.
- class n. Working class. - house n. Larger and usu. Elected body in a legislature, esp. The house of commons. - —adj. (compar. Of *low1). - less high in position or status. - situated below another part (lower lip). - a situated on less high land (lower egypt). B situated to the south (lower california). - (of a mammal, plant, etc.) Evolved to only a slight degree. —adv. In or to a lower position, status, etc. lowermost adj. - v. - let or haul down. - make or become lower. - degrade. - var. Of *lour. LOWLY
adj. (-ier, -iest) humble; unpretentious. lowliness n.
adj. - (often foll. By to) faithful.
- steadfast in allegiance etc. loyally adv. Loyalty n. (pl. -ies). [latin: related to *legal] - toast n. Toast to the sovereign. LUCID
adj. - expressing or expressed clearly.
- sane. lucidity n. Lucidly adv. Lucidness n. [latin lux luc- light] LUCKY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 having or resulting from good luck.
- bringing good luck (lucky charm). luckily adv. - dip n. Tub containing articles varying in value and chosen at random.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.