Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. Not having made a will before death. —n. Person who has died intestate. intestacy n. [latin: related to *testament]
n. (in sing. Or pl.) Lower part of the alimentary canal. intestinal adj. [latin intus within]
adj. Very complicated; perplexingly detailed. intricacy n. (pl. -ies). Intricately adv. [latin: related to *in-2, tricae tricks]
adj. Inherent, essential (intrinsic value). intrinsically adv. [latin intrinsecus inwardly]
v. (-cing) 1 (foll. By to) make (a person or oneself) known by name to another, esp. Formally.
- announce or present to an audience. - bring (a custom etc.) Into use. - bring (legislation) before parliament etc. - (foll. By to) initiate (a person) in a subject. - insert. - bring in; usher in; bring forward. - occur just before the start of. - put on sale for the first time. introducible adj. [latin duco lead] INTROVERT
—n. - person predominantly concerned with his or her own thoughts.
- shy thoughtful person. —adj. (also introverted) characteristic of an introvert. introversion n. INTRUSION
n. - intruding.
- influx of molten rock between existing strata etc. intrusive adj. INTUITION
n. Immediate insight or understanding without conscious reasoning. intuit v. Intuitional adj. [latin tueor tuit- look]
adj. Of, possessing, or perceived by intuition. intuitively adv. Intuitiveness n. [medieval latin: related to *intuition]
n. Strong verbal attack. [latin: related to *inveigh]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.