The lifeguard told the mother to make her young son stop urinating in the pool.
"Everyone knows," - the mother lectured him, "that from time to time, young children will urinate in a pool."
"Oh really?" said the lifeguard, "from the diving board!?!?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
—adj. In active revolt. —n. Rebel. insurgence n. [latin surgo surrect- rise]
v. (-ting) 1 a combine (parts) into a whole. B complete by the addition of parts.
- bring or come into equal membership of society, a school, etc. - desegregate, esp. Racially (a school etc.). - math. Find the integral of. integration n. INTEGRITY
n. - moral excellence; honesty.
- wholeness; soundness. [latin: related to *integer] INTELLECT
n. - a faculty of reasoning, knowing, and thinking. B understanding.
- clever or knowledgeable person. [latin: related to *intelligent] INTENSIFY
v. (-ies, -ied) make or become intense or more intense. intensification n.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 intenseness.
- amount of some quality, e.g. Force, brightness, etc. INTENSIVE
adj. - thorough, vigorous; directed to a single point, area, or subject (intensive study; intensive bombardment).
- of or relating to intensity. - serving to increase production in relation to costs (intensive farming). - (usu. In comb.) Econ. Making much use of (labour-intensive). - (of an adjective, adverb, etc.) Expressing intensity, e.g. Really in my feet are really cold. intensively adv. Intensiveness n. - care n. - constant monitoring etc. Of a seriously ill patient. - part of a hospital devoted to this. INTENTION
n. - thing intended; aim, purpose.
- intending (done without intention). INTERCEDE
v. (-ding) (usu. Foll. By with) intervene on behalf of another; plead. [latin: related to *cede]
v. - seize, catch, or stop (a person or thing) going from one place to another.
- (usu. Foll. By from) cut off (light etc.). interception n. Interceptive adj. Interceptor n. [latin intercipio -cept- from capio take]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Giraffes are the only animals born with horns. Both males and females are born with bony knobs on the forehead.