Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Contagious skin infection forming pimples and sores. [latin impeto assail]
adj. - implied though not plainly expressed.
- absolute, unquestioning (implicit belief). implicitly adv. [latin: related to *implicate] IMPOLITE
adj. (impolitest) ill-mannered, uncivil, rude. impolitely adv. Impoliteness n.
adj. Impressive, formidable, esp. In appearance.
n. (also imposter) 1 person who assumes a false character or pretends to be someone else.
- swindler. IMPOTENT
adj. - powerless, ineffective.
- (of a male) unable to achieve an erection or orgasm. impotence n. IMPRISON
v. - put in prison.
- confine. imprisonment n. IMPROPER
adj. - unseemly; indecent.
- inaccurate, wrong. improperly adv. - fraction n. Fraction in which the numerator is greater than or equal to the denominator. IMPUDENT
adj. Impertinent. impudence n. Impudently adv. [latin pudeo be ashamed]
n. Exemption from punishment, bad consequences, etc. with impunity without punishment etc. [latin poena penalty]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
There are more than 50 different kinds of kangaroos.