Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - (often foll. By in) naturally present, inherent.
- (of god) omnipresent. immanence n. [latin: related to *in-2, maneo remain] IMMATURE
adj. - not mature.
- undeveloped, esp. Emotionally. - unripe. immaturely adv. Immaturity n. IMMINENT
adj. Impending; about to happen (war is imminent). imminence n. Imminently adv. [latin immineo be impending]
adj. - not moving.
- unable to move or be moved. immobility n. IMMODEST
adj. - lacking modesty; conceited.
- shameless, indecent. immodestly adv. Immodesty n. IMMOLATE
v. (-ting) kill or offer as a sacrifice. immolation n. [latin, = sprinkle with meal]
—adj. - a living for ever; not mortal. B divine.
- unfading. - famous for all time. —n. - a immortal being. B (in pl.) Gods of antiquity. - person, esp. An author, remembered long after death. immortality n. Immortalize v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing). Immortally adv. IMMUNITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 ability of an organism to resist infection by means of antibodies and white blood cells.
- (often foll. By from) freedom or exemption. IMMUNIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) make immune, usu. By inoculation. immunization n.
adj. - of or characteristic of an empire or similar sovereign state.
- a of an emperor. B majestic, august; authoritative. - (of non-metric weights and measures) statutory in the uk, esp. Formerly (imperial gallon). imperially adv. [latin imperium dominion]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails produce a colorless, sticky discharge that forms a protective carpet under them as they travel along. The discharge is so effective that they can crawl along the edge of a razor without cutting themselves.