Little Jimmy was staring at a dog in the park whilst the dog was licking himself in inappropriate parts and said to his dad, "I wish I could do that."
Jimmy"s dad looked down at Jimmy and said, "Maybe if you ask the dog nicely, he might let you!!"
- coffee n. Coffee with a dash of whiskey and a little sugar, topped with cream.
- stew n. Stew of mutton, potato, and onion.
- —adj. Of ireland or its people. —n. - celtic language of ireland.
- (prec. By the; treated as pl.) The people of ireland. [old english]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 expression of meaning, often humorous or sarcastic, using language of a different or opposite tendency.
- apparent perversity of an event or circumstance in reversing human intentions.
- theatr. Use of language with one meaning for a privileged audience and another for those addressed or concerned. [greek eironeia pretended ignorance]
n. - the religion of the muslims, proclaimed by muhammad.
- the muslim world. islamic adj. [arabic, = submission (to god)]
n. - small island.
- anat. Structurally distinct portion of tissue. [french diminutive of *isle]
—n. - a act of giving out or circulating shares, notes, stamps, etc. B quantity of coins, copies of a newspaper, etc., circulated at one time. C each of a regular series of a magazine etc. (the may issue).
- a outgoing, outflow. B way out, outlet, esp. The place of the emergence of a stream etc.
- point in question; important subject of debate or litigation.
- result; outcome.
- law children, progeny (without male issue). —v. (issues, issued, issuing) 1 literary go or come out.
- a send forth; publish; put into circulation. B supply, esp. Officially or authoritatively (foll. By to, with: issued passports to them; issued them with passports).
- a (often foll. By from) be derived or result. B (foll. By in) end, result.
- (foll. By from) emerge from a condition. at issue under discussion; in dispute. Join (or take) issue (foll. By with a person etc., about, on, over a subject) disagree or argue. [latin exitus: related to *exit]
adj. (-ier, -iest) having or causing an itch. have itchy feet colloq. - be restless.
- have a strong urge to travel. itchiness n.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 hard substance of the tusks of an elephant etc.
- creamy-white colour of this.
- (usu. In pl.) A article made of ivory. B slang thing made of or resembling ivory, esp. A piano key or a tooth. [latin ebur]
- tower n. Seclusion or withdrawal from the harsh realities of life (often attrib.: ivory tower professors).
prosody —adj. Of or using iambuses. —n. (usu. In pl.) Iambic verse.
n. (pl. -buses or -bi) metrical foot consisting of one short followed by one long syllable (&iambus.). [greek, = lampoon]