- Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
- Yes, of course.
- Great! I never could before!
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
—n. - what is put in or taken in.
- place where energy, information, etc., enters a system.
- action of putting in or feeding in.
- contribution of information etc. —v. (inputting; past and past part. Input or inputted) (often foll. By into) 1 put in.
- supply (data, programs, etc., to a computer etc.).
—n. - a extra section inserted in a book etc. B small map etc. Within the border of a larger one.
- piece let into a dress etc. —v. (insetting; past and past part. Inset or insetted) 1 put in as an inset.
- decorate with an inset.
alia adv. Among other things. [latin]
- comb. Form 1 between, among (intercontinental).
- mutually, reciprocally (interbreed). [latin inter between, among]
- v. (-rr-) bury (a corpse etc.). [latin terra earth]
prefix on the inside, within. [latin intra inside]
comb. Form into. [latin]
- n. (pl. -s) colloq. Introduction. [abbreviation]
n. (also innuit) (pl. Same or -s) n. American eskimo. [eskimo inuit people]
v. (-ring) 1 (often in passive; foll. By to) accustom (a person) to an esp. Unpleasant thing.
- law take effect. inurement n. [anglo-french: related to *in, eure work, from latin opera]
adj. Of or using ions. ionically adv.
- adj. Of the order of greek architecture characterized by a column with scroll-shapes on either side of the capital. [from ionia in greek asia minor]
—adj. Of iraq. —n. (pl. -s) 1 a native or national of iraq. B person of iraqi descent.
- the form of arabic spoken in iraq.
adj. Angry, enraged. irately adv. Irateness n. [latin iratus from ira anger]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ostriches live about 75 years and can reproduce for 50 years.