- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
—adj. Infinitely or very small. —n. Infinitesimal amount. infinitesimally adv.
n. - a complete flower-head of a plant. B arrangement of this.
- flowering. [latin: related to *in-2, *flourish]
adj. - of or like an inquisitor.
- prying. inquisitorially adv.
adj. - unimportant.
- meaningless. insignificance n.
adj. Occurring or done in an instant. instantaneously adv.
adj. - of or like an institution.
- typical of institutions. institutionally adv.
adj. Disobedient; rebellious. insubordination n.
adj. - lacking solidity or substance.
- not real.
adj. - unable to be endured.
adj. Not susceptible.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.