- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: I
Found: 1165 results
var. Of *embed.
v. (-bues, -bued, -buing) (often foll. By with) 1 inspire or permeate (with feelings, opinions, or qualities).
- dye. [latin imbuo]
v. (-ll-) 1 drive, force, or urge.
- propel. [latin pello drive]
v. (-ies, -ied) 1 (often foll. By that) strongly suggest or insinuate without directly stating (what are you implying?).
- signify, esp. As a consequence (silence implies guilt). [latin: related to *implicate]
adj. - silly, senseless.
- empty, void. inanely adv. Inanity n. (pl. -ies). [latin inanis]
adj. - not apt or suitable.
- unskilful. inaptitude n.
v. (-rr-) bring on oneself (danger, blame, loss, etc.). [latin curro run]
finger n. Forefinger.
- —n. (pl. Indexes or indices) 1 alphabetical list of subjects etc. With references, usu. At the end of a book.
- = *card index.
- measure of prices or wages compared with a previous month, year, etc. (retail price index).
- math. Exponent of a number.
- pointer, sign, or indicator. —v. - provide (a book etc.) With an index.
- enter in an index.
- relate (wages etc.) To a price index. indexation n. (in sense 3 of v.). [latin]
colloq. —adj. (of a pop group or record label) independent, not belonging to one of the major companies. —n. Such a group or label. [abbreviation of *independent]
var. Of *endue.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The grizzly bear can run as fast as the average horse.