Newly wed wife to her husband:
"That is why I can"t stand you – you are so unpredictable. On Monday you liked the potatoes, Tuesday you liked the potatoes, Wednesday you liked the potatoes, Thursday you said you loved the potatoes preparation, Friday you liked the potatoes, Saturday you liked the potatoes and now all of a sudden on Sunday you say that you don"t like potatoes."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - without means of communication.
- (of a prisoner) in solitary confinement. [spanish incomunicado] INCONCEIVABLE
adj. - that cannot be imagined.
- colloq. Most unlikely. inconceivably adv. INCONSIDERATE
adj. (of a person or action) lacking regard for others; thoughtless. inconsiderately adv. Inconsiderateness n.
adj. Not conspicuous; not easily noticed. inconspicuously adv. Inconspicuousness n.
adj. That cannot be disputed. incontestably adv.
—n. - lack of ease or comfort; trouble.
- cause or instance of this. —v. (-cing) cause inconvenience to. INCORRUPTIBLE
adj. - that cannot be corrupted, esp. By bribery.
- that cannot decay. incorruptibility n. Incorruptibly adv. INDEFATIGABLE
adj. Unwearying, unremitting. indefatigably adv.
adj. - too good or bad etc. To be described.
- that cannot be described. indescribably adv. INDETERMINATE
adj. - not fixed in extent, character, etc.
- left doubtful; vague. - math. Of no fixed value. indeterminacy n. - vowel n. Vowel heard in ‘a moment ago’.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Monarch butterflies are poisonous.