An English teacher wrote these words on the whiteboard: «woman without her man is nothing». The teacher then asked the students to punctuate the words correctly. The men wrote: «Woman, without her man, is nothing.»The women wrote: «Woman! Without her, man is nothing.»
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - without means of communication.
- (of a prisoner) in solitary confinement. [spanish incomunicado] INCONCEIVABLE
adj. - that cannot be imagined.
- colloq. Most unlikely. inconceivably adv. INCONSIDERATE
adj. (of a person or action) lacking regard for others; thoughtless. inconsiderately adv. Inconsiderateness n.
adj. Not conspicuous; not easily noticed. inconspicuously adv. Inconspicuousness n.
adj. That cannot be disputed. incontestably adv.
—n. - lack of ease or comfort; trouble.
- cause or instance of this. —v. (-cing) cause inconvenience to. INCORRUPTIBLE
adj. - that cannot be corrupted, esp. By bribery.
- that cannot decay. incorruptibility n. Incorruptibly adv. INDEFATIGABLE
adj. Unwearying, unremitting. indefatigably adv.
adj. - too good or bad etc. To be described.
- that cannot be described. indescribably adv. INDETERMINATE
adj. - not fixed in extent, character, etc.
- left doubtful; vague. - math. Of no fixed value. indeterminacy n. - vowel n. Vowel heard in ‘a moment ago’.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The largest cockroach on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length.