One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - coating of sugar etc. On a cake or biscuit.
- formation of ice on a ship or aircraft. icing on the cake inessential though attractive addition or enhancement. - sugar n. Finely powdered sugar. IDEAL
—adj. - answering to one's highest conception; perfect.
- existing only in idea; visionary. —n. Perfect type, thing, concept, principle, etc., esp. As a standard to emulate. [french: related to *idea] IDIOM
n. - phrase etc. Established by usage and not immediately comprehensible from the words used (e.g. Over the moon, see the light).
- form of expression peculiar to a language etc. - language of a people or country. - characteristic mode of expression in art etc. [greek idios own] IDIOT
n. - stupid person.
- mentally deficient person incapable of rational conduct. idiotic adj. Idiotically adv. [greek idiotes, = private citizen, ignorant person] IDYLL
n. - short description, esp. In verse, of a peaceful or romantic, esp. Rural, scene or incident.
- such a scene or incident. [greek eidullion] IGLOO
n. Eskimo dome-shaped dwelling, esp. Of snow. [eskimo, = house]
n. (pl. Ilea) third and last portion of the small intestine. [latin ilium]
adj. Of the lower body (iliac artery). [latin ilia flanks]
—n. - representation of an object, e.g. A statue.
- reputation or persona of a person, company, etc. - appearance as seen in a mirror or through a lens. - mental picture or idea. - simile or metaphor. —v. (-ging) 1 make an image of; portray. - reflect, mirror. - describe or imagine vividly. be the image of be or look exactly like. [latin imago imagin-] IMAGO
n. (pl. -s or imagines) fully developed stage of an insect, e.g. A butterfly. [latin: see *image]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee"s head and 2 larger ones in front.