A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Heated metal plate etc. (or a set of these) for cooking food or keeping it hot.
bottle n. (usu. Rubber) container filled with hot water to warm a bed.
n. Common fly often entering houses.
n. Resident junior doctor at a hospital etc.
n. Roof of a house. shout etc. From the housetops announce publicly.
n. Short gun for the high-angle firing of shells. [czech houfnice catapult]
—n. Aggressive salesman; hawker. —v. - haggle.
- hawk (goods). [low german] HUGUENOT
n. Hist. French protestant. [french]
n. - non-religious philosophy based on liberal human values.
- (often humanism) literary culture, esp. That of the renaissance. humanist n. Humanistic adj. HUMANITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 a the human race. B human beings collectively. C being human.
- humaneness, benevolence. - (in pl.) Subjects concerned with human culture, e.g. Language, literature, and history.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Camel"s milk does not curdle.