Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
abbr. Her (or his) majesty's government.
- abbr. Her (or his) majesty's government. HMI
abbr. Her (or his) majesty's inspector (of schools).
- abbr. Her (or his) majesty's inspector (of schools). HMS
abbr. Her (or his) majesty's ship.
- abbr. Her (or his) majesty's ship. HNC
abbr. Higher national certificate.
- abbr. Higher national certificate. HND
abbr. Higher national diploma.
- abbr. Higher national diploma. HOB
n. - flat heating surface with hotplates or burners, on a cooker or as a separate unit.
- flat metal shelf at the side of a fireplace for heating a pan etc. [perhaps var. Of *hub] HOD
n. - v-shaped trough on a pole used for carrying bricks etc.
- portable receptacle for coal. [french hotte pannier] HOE
—n. Long-handled tool with a blade, used for weeding etc. —v. (hoes, hoed, hoeing) weed (crops); loosen (earth); dig up with a hoe. [french from germanic]
—n. - castrated male pig.
- colloq. Greedy person. —v. (-gg-) colloq. Take greedily; hoard selfishly; monopolize. go the whole hog colloq. Do something completely or thoroughly. hoggish adj. [old english] HOI
polloi n. The masses; the common people. [greek, = the many]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Penguins don"t have teeth but they still can bite.