One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
chestnut n. - large tree with upright conical clusters of flowers.
- dark brown fruit of this. - guards n.pl. Cavalry brigade of the household troops. - sense n. Colloq. Plain common sense. - —n. - a large four-legged mammal with flowing mane and tail, used for riding and to carry and pull loads. B adult male horse; stallion or gelding. C (collect.; as sing.) Cavalry. - vaulting-block. - supporting frame (clothes-horse). —v. (-sing) (foll. By around) fool about. from the horse's mouth colloq. (of information etc.) From the original or an authoritative source. [old english] HORSY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 of or like a horse.
- concerned with or devoted to horses. HOTEL
n. (usu. Licensed) establishment providing accommodation and meals for payment. [french: related to *hostel]
—n. - dog used in hunting.
- colloq. Despicable man. —v. Harass or pursue. [old english] HOURI
n. (pl. -s) beautiful young woman of the muslim paradise. [persian from arabic, = dark-eyed]
arrest n. Detention in one's own house, not in prison.
- lights n.pl. Lights in a theatre auditorium. - music n. Style of pop music, typically using drum machines and synthesized bass lines with sparse repetitive vocals and a fast beat. - of cards n. Insecure scheme etc. - of commons n. Elected chamber of parliament. - of keys n. (in the isle of man) elected chamber of the tynwald. - of lords n. Chamber of parliament that is mainly hereditary. - party n. Group of guests staying at a country house etc. - —n. (pl.) 1 building for human habitation. - building for a special purpose or for animals or goods (opera-house; summer-house; hen-house). - a religious community. B its buildings. - a body of pupils living in the same building at a boarding-school. B such a building. C division of a day-school for games, competitions, etc. - royal family or dynasty (house of york). - a firm or institution. B its premises. - a legislative or deliberative assembly. B building for this. - audience or performance in a theatre etc. - astrol. Twelfth part of the heavens. —v. (-sing) 1 provide with a house or other accommodation. - store (goods etc.). - enclose or encase (a part or fitting). - fix in a socket, mortise, etc. keep house provide for or manage a household. Like a house on fire 1 vigorously, fast. - successfully, excellently. On the house free. Put (or set) one's house in order make necessary reforms. [old english] HOVEL
n. Small miserable dwelling. [origin unknown]
—v. - (of a bird etc.) Remain in one place in the air.
- (often foll. By about, round) wait close at hand, linger. —n. - hovering. - state of suspense. [obsolete hove hover] HUBBY
n. (pl. -ies) colloq. Husband. [abbreviation]
adj. (-ier, -iest) colloq. - apt to take offence.
- offended. huffily adv. Huffiness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cheetah can run 105 kilometres per hour.(on short distances)