A tough old cowboy told his grandson that if he wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a little gunpowder on his oatmeal every morning. The grandson did this religiously, and lived to the age of 93.
When he died he left 14 children, 28 grandchildren, 35 great-grandchildren… and a 15-foot hole in the wall of the crematorium.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Zealous, arrogantly eager. [chinese gonghe work together]
n. Man armed with a gun, esp. When committing a crime
var. Of *gunwale.
n. - artillery soldier (esp. As an official term for a private).
- naut. Warrant-officer in charge of a battery, magazine, etc. - member of an aircraft crew who operates a gun. GURGLE
—v. (-ling) 1 make a bubbling sound as of water from a bottle.
- utter with such a sound. —n. Gurgling sound. [probably imitative] GURKHA
n. - member of the dominant hindu race in nepal.
- nepalese soldier serving in the british army. [sanskrit] GUSHER
n. - oil well from which oil flows without being pumped.
- effusive person. GUSSET
n. - piece let into a garment etc. To strengthen or enlarge it.
- bracket strengthening an angle of a structure. [french] GUTTED
adj. Slang utterly exhausted or fed-up.
press n. Sensational newspapers.
- —n. - shallow trough below the eaves of a house, or a channel at the side of a street, to carry off rainwater. - (prec. By the) poor or degraded background or environment. - open conduit. - groove. —v. (of a candle) burn unsteadily and melt away rapidly. [latin gutta drop]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The average life expectancy of an ant is 45-60 days.