A little boy comes home with his mother from a trip down town. Above his head he has a big bunch of balloons.
- Why do you need so many? - Asks his father. - Did not your mother and I teach you that you should save your money?
- I did not spend any! Its just that every time Mummy bought something the salesperson gave me a free balloon.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
rummy n. Form of the card-game rummy.
- n. Spirit made from grain or malt and flavoured with juniper berries. [dutch geneva: related to *juniper] - —n. - snare, trap. - machine separating cotton from its seeds. - a kind of crane and windlass. —v. (-nn-) 1 treat (cotton) in a gin. - trap. [french: related to *engine] GIT
n. Slang silly or contemptible person. [get (noun), = fool]
abbr. Grant maintained status.
abbr. Greenwich mean time.
abbr. Gross national product.
n. (pl. Same or -s) oxlike antelope. [bushman nqu]
n. Slang mouth. [origin unknown]
- slang —n. Clot of slimy matter. —v. (-bb-) spit. [french go(u)be mouthful] GOD
n. - a (in many religions) superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature, human fortunes, etc. B image, idol, etc., symbolizing a god.
- (god) (in christian and other monotheistic religions) creator and ruler of the universe. - adored or greatly admired person. - (in pl.) Theatr. Gallery. god forbid may it not happen! God knows 1 it is beyond all knowledge. - i call god to witness that. God willing if providence allows. [old english] GOO
n. Colloq. - sticky or slimy substance.
- sickly sentiment. [origin unknown] GOT
past and past part. Of *get.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.