One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Of aphorisms; sententious. [greek gnome opinion]
n. Rod or pin etc. On a sundial, showing the time by its shadow. [greek, = indicator]
n. Colloq. = *goalkeeper.
n. Small pointed beard.
n. - piece or lump of flesh, food, etc.
- extract from a text, esp. One set for translation or comment. [french diminutive of gobe *gob2] GOBBLE
v. (-ling) eat hurriedly and noisily. [from *gob2]
- v. (-ling) 1 (of a turkeycock) make a characteristic guttural sound. - make such a sound when speaking. [imitative] GOBLET
n. Drinking-vessel with a foot and stem. [french diminutive of gobel cup]
n. Mischievous ugly dwarflike creature of folklore. [anglo-french]
n. Var. Of *go-kart.
n. Male godchild.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A pig"s penis is shaped like a corkscrew.