- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 like glass.
- (of the eye, expression, etc.) Abstracted; dull; fixed. GLIDER
n. Light aircraft without an engine.
n. Colloq. Sudden irregularity or malfunction (of equipment etc.). [origin unknown]
adj. - worldwide (global conflict).
- all-embracing. globally adv. [french: related to *globe] - warming n. Increase in the temperature of the earth's atmosphere caused by the greenhouse effect. GLOOMY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 dark; unlit.
- depressed or depressing. gloomily adv. Gloominess n. GLOSSY
—adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 smooth and shiny (glossy paper).
- printed on such paper. —n. (pl. -ies) colloq. Glossy magazine or photograph. glossily adv. Glossiness n. GLOVER
—v. - (often foll. By at) look angrily.
- look dark or threatening. —n. Glowering look. [origin uncertain] GLUTEN
n. Mixture of proteins present in cereal grains; sticky protein substance left when starch is washed out of flour. [latin gluten -tin- glue]
n. Coarse-grained metamorphic rock of feldspar, quartz, and mica. [german]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The pet ferret was domesticated more than 500 years before the house cat.