Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
After the sixth one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn’t good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, make you fat."
Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own business!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (placed after brother, sister, or cousin) having both parents the same, or both grandparents the same on one side (brother german; cousin german). [latin germanus]
- measles n.pl. Disease like mild measles; rubella. - measles n.pl. Disease like mild measles; rubella. - shepherd n. (also german shepherd dog) = *alsatian. - silver n. White alloy of nickel, zinc, and copper. - —n. - a native or national of germany. B person of german descent. - language of germany. —adj. Of germany or its people or language. [latin germanus] GERUND
n. Verbal noun, in english ending in -ing (e.g. Do you mind my asking you?). [latin]
n. Means of avoiding something.
n. - intermittent hot spring.
- apparatus for heating water. [icelandic geysir from geysa to gush] GHETTO
n. (pl. -s) 1 part of a city occupied by a minority group.
- hist. Jewish quarter in a city. - segregated group or area. [italian] GIBBER
v. Jabber inarticulately. [imitative]
—n. Hist. - a gallows. B post with an arm on which an executed criminal was hung.
- (prec. By the) death by hanging. —v. (-t-) 1 put to death by hanging. - expose or hang up on a gibbet. [french gibet] GIBBON
n. Long-armed se asian anthropoid ape. [french]
adj. Talented; intelligent.
—v. (-ling) laugh in half-suppressed spasms. —n. - such a laugh.
- colloq. Amusing person or thing; joke (did it for a giggle). giggly adj. (-ier, -iest). [imitative]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.