A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a classification roughly corresponding to the two sexes and sexlessness. B class of noun according to this classification (see *masculine, *feminine, *neuter).
- a person's sex. [latin *genus] GENERA
pl. Of *genus.
adj. - jovial, sociable, kindly.
- (of the climate) mild and warm; conducive to growth. - cheering. geniality n. Genially adv. [latin: related to *genius] GENIUS
n. (pl. Geniuses) 1 a exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability or tendency. B person with this.
- tutelary spirit of a person, place, etc. - person or spirit powerfully influencing a person for good or evil. - prevalent feeling or association etc. Of a people or place. [latin] GENOME
n. - the haploid set of chromosomes of an organism.
- the genetic material of an organism. GENOUS
comb. Form forming adjectives meaning ‘produced’ (endogenous).
adj. (gentler, gentlest) 1 not rough or severe; mild, kind (a gentle nature).
- moderate (gentle breeze). - (of birth, pursuits, etc.) Honourable, of or fit for gentlefolk. - quiet; requiring patience (gentle art). gentleness n. Gently adv. [latin: related to *gentile] GENTRY
n.pl. - people next below the nobility.
- derog. People (these gentry). [french: related to *gentle] GEORGE
cross n. Decoration for bravery awarded esp. To civilians. [king george vi]
n. (also jerbil) mouselike desert rodent with long hind legs. [french: related to *jerboa]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.