In a psychiatrist’s waiting room two patients are having a conversation.
One says to the other, "Why are you here?"
The second answers, "I’m Napoleon, so the doctor told me to come here."
The first is curious and asks, "How do you know that you’re Napoleon?"
The second responds, "God told me I was."
At this point, a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "NO I DIDN’T!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - a classification roughly corresponding to the two sexes and sexlessness. B class of noun according to this classification (see *masculine, *feminine, *neuter).
- a person's sex. [latin *genus] GENERA
pl. Of *genus.
adj. - jovial, sociable, kindly.
- (of the climate) mild and warm; conducive to growth. - cheering. geniality n. Genially adv. [latin: related to *genius] GENIUS
n. (pl. Geniuses) 1 a exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability or tendency. B person with this.
- tutelary spirit of a person, place, etc. - person or spirit powerfully influencing a person for good or evil. - prevalent feeling or association etc. Of a people or place. [latin] GENOME
n. - the haploid set of chromosomes of an organism.
- the genetic material of an organism. GENOUS
comb. Form forming adjectives meaning ‘produced’ (endogenous).
adj. (gentler, gentlest) 1 not rough or severe; mild, kind (a gentle nature).
- moderate (gentle breeze). - (of birth, pursuits, etc.) Honourable, of or fit for gentlefolk. - quiet; requiring patience (gentle art). gentleness n. Gently adv. [latin: related to *gentile] GENTRY
n.pl. - people next below the nobility.
- derog. People (these gentry). [french: related to *gentle] GEORGE
cross n. Decoration for bravery awarded esp. To civilians. [king george vi]
n. (also jerbil) mouselike desert rodent with long hind legs. [french: related to *jerboa]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A duck can"t walk without bobbing it"s head.