- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: G
Found: 992 results
adj. - socially awkward.
- tactless. gauchely adv. Gaucheness n. [french]
n. (pl. -s) cowboy from the s. American pampas. [spanish from quechua]
n. (brit. Gaiety) 1 being gay; mirth.
- bright appearance. [french: related to *gay]
n. (pl. -s) summer-house, turret, etc., with a wide view. [perhaps a fanciful formation from *gaze]
v. Colloq. - raise the price of a property after accepting an offer from (a buyer).
- swindle. [origin unknown]
n. Colloq. (a child's word for) a horse.
n. Slang person, esp. An old man. [dial. Guiser mummer]
counter n. Device for detecting and measuring radioactivity. [geiger, name of a physicist]
n. (pl. Same or -s) japanese woman trained to entertain men. [japanese]
n. (pl. -s) 1 constellation and third sign of the zodiac (the twins).
- person born when the sun is in this sign. [latin, = twins]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hedgehog"s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.