- Doctor, doctor! I"ve had a sore stomach ever since I ate three crabs last week.
- Did they smell bad when you took them out of their shells?
- What do you mean "took them out of their shells"?
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: F
Found: 1362 results
adj. (often foll. By of) not afraid, brave. fearlessly adv. Fearlessness n.
adj. Frightening. fearsomely adv.
adj. Practicable, possible. feasibility n. Feasibly adv. [latin facio do]
n. (pl. -ies) second month of the year. [latin februa purification feast]
adj. - feeble, ineffective.
- unthinking, irresponsible. [scots feck from effeck var. Of *effect]
—v. (-ting) unite on a federal basis. —adj. Federally organized. federative adj.
n. - public response to an event, experiment, etc.
- electronics a return of a fraction of an output signal to the input. B signal so returned.
n. (also felspar) common aluminium silicate of potassium, sodium, or calcium. feldspathic adj. [german feld field, spat(h) *spar3]
n. (pl. -ies) formal 1 intense happiness.
- a capacity for apt expression. B well-chosen phrase. [latin felix happy]
n. Oral stimulation of the penis. [latin fello suck]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
An ostrich"s eye is bigger than its brain.