Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
var. Of *furthest (esp. Of physical distance).
n. Hist. Coin and monetary unit worth a quarter of an old penny. [old english: related to *fourth]
n. Section of a book that is published in instalments. [latin diminutive: related to *fasces]
n. - car with a sloping rear.
- such a rear. FASTNESS
n. Stronghold. [old english]
n. - belief in predetermination.
- submissive acceptance. fatalist n. Fatalistic adj. Fatalistically adv. FATALITY
n. (pl. -ies) 1 death by accident or in war etc.
- fatal influence. - predestined liability to disaster. FATHERLY
adj. Like or of a father.
n. Livestock fattened for slaughter.
(brit. Favourite) —adj. Preferred to all others (favourite book). —n. - favourite person or thing.
- sport competitor thought most likely to win. [italian: related to *favour]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.