Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn’t control himself during a lineup.
When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, “Give me all your money or I’ll shoot,”
the man shouted, “That’s not what I said!”
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. - enclosed structure for intense heating by fire, esp. Of metals or water.
- very hot place. [latin fornax from fornus oven] FURNISH
v. - provide (a house, room, etc.) With furniture.
- (often foll. By with) supply. [french from germanic] FURRIER
n. Dealer in or dresser of furs. [french]
education n. Education for those above school age.
- —adv. (also farther) 1 more distant in space or time. - to a greater extent, more (will enquire further). - in addition (i may add further). —adj. (also farther) 1 more distant or advanced. - more, additional (further details). —v. Promote or favour (a scheme etc.). [old english: related to *forth] FURTIVE
adj. Sly, stealthy. furtively adv. Furtiveness n. [latin fur thief]
adj. That can be melted. fusibility n. [latin: related to *fuse1]
n. Colloq. Person given to fussing.
—n. - thick usu. Dark twilled cotton cloth.
- bombast. —adj. - made of fustian. - bombastic. - worthless. [french] FABULOUS
adj. - incredible.
- colloq. Marvellous. - legendary. fabulously adv. [latin: related to *fable] FACELESS
adj. - without identity; characterless.
- purposely not identifiable.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Reindeer like to eat bananas.