- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - wildly excited; frenzied.
- hurried, anxious; desperate, violent. - colloq. Extreme. frantically adv. [latin: related to *frenetic] FRAUGHT
adj. - (foll. By with) filled or charged with (danger etc.).
- colloq. Distressing; tense. [dutch vracht *freight] FRAZZLE
colloq. —n. Worn, exhausted, or shrivelled state (burnt to a frazzle). —v. (-ling) (usu. As frazzled adj.) Wear out; exhaust. [origin uncertain]
—n. Small light brown spot on the skin. —v. (-ling) (usu. As freckled adj.) Spot or be spotted with freckles. freckly adj. [old norse]
n. Colloq. Thing given free of charge.
fighter n. Terrorist or rebel claiming to fight for freedom.
- n. - condition of being free or unrestricted. - personal or civic liberty. - liberty of action (freedom to leave). - (foll. By from) exemption from. - (foll. By of) a honorary membership or citizenship (freedom of the city). B unrestricted use of (a house etc.). [old english] FREEMAN
n. - person who has the freedom of a city etc.
- person who is not a slave or serf. FREESIA
n. African bulb with fragrant flowers. [freese, name of a physician]
n. Us motorway.
n. Refrigerated cabinet etc. For preserving frozen food at very low temperatures.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.