- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: F
Found: 1362 results
n. - person or animal that fights.
- fast military aircraft designed for attacking other aircraft.
n. - leaf of a fig-tree.
- concealing device, esp. For the genitals (gen. 3:7).
n. Invented or imaginary thing. [latin: related to *feign]
bass n. Mus. = *continuo.
n. - the cultivated hazel with edible nuts.
- this nut. [anglo-french, because ripe about st philibert's day]
n. Material that fills a tooth, sandwich, pie, etc.
n. Propr. A type of loose-leaf personal organizer. [from *file1, *fact]
v. (-ling) colloq. Act or obtain dishonestly. finagler n. [dial. Fainaigue cheat]
company n. (also finance house) company providing money, esp. For hire-purchase transactions.
- —n. - management of (esp. Public) money.
- monetary support for an enterprise.
- (in pl.) Money resources of a state, company, or person. —v. (-cing) provide capital for. [french: related to *fine2]
n. (often in pl.) Conclusion reached by an inquiry etc.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A hippopotamus can run faster than a man.