The couple arrived at the resort. They move into the room.
Wife sees the mouse and starts yelling, "Ah-ah-ah-ah! Mouse! Contact reception, you better know English, and I - full zero."
Husband calls (in English):
- Do you know "Tom and Jerry"?
- Yes, I do.
- So... Jerry is here.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - unfriendly, cold (frigid stare).
- (of a woman) sexually unresponsive. - (esp. Of a climate or air) cold. frigidity n. [latin frigus (n.) Cold] FRINGE
benefit n. Employee's benefit additional to salary.
- —n. - border of tassels or loose threads. - front hair hanging over the forehead. - outer limit of an area, population, etc. (often attrib.: fringe theatre). - unimportant area or part. —v. (-ging) 1 adorn with a fringe. - serve as a fringe to. [latin fimbria] FRISKY
adj. (-ier, -iest) lively, playful. friskily adv. Friskiness n.
adj. (-ier, -iest) in tight curls.
—v. (-ck-) play about cheerfully. —n. - cheerful play.
- prank. - merry party. [dutch vrolijk (adj.) From vro glad] FROSTY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 cold with frost.
- covered with or as with frost. - unfriendly in manner. frostily adv. Frostiness n. FROWZY
adj. (also frowsy) (-ier, -iest) 1 fusty.
- slatternly, dingy. [origin unknown] FROZEN
past part. Of *freeze.
adj. - sparing or thrifty, esp. As regards food.
- meagre, cheap. frugality n. Frugally adv. [latin] FRUITY
adj. (-ier, -iest) 1 a of fruit. B tasting or smelling like fruit.
- (of a voice etc.) Deep and rich. - colloq. Slightly indecent or suggestive. fruitily adv. Fruitiness n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A chameleon"s tongue is twice the length of its body.