A wife sending a short message to her husband:
It was just said on the news that they found a hideous corpse with a hollow head, a cigar among ugly rotten teeth and a bottle of liquor in his hand. I"m worried about you! Please, give me a ring...
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
var. Of *ferrule.
—n. Small polecat used in catching rabbits, rats, etc. —v. - hunt with ferrets.
- (often foll. By out, about, etc.) Rummage; search out (secrets, criminals, etc.). [latin fur thief] FERRIC
adj. - of iron.
- containing iron in a trivalent form. [latin ferrum iron] FERRIS
wheel n. Tall revolving vertical wheel with passenger cars in fairgrounds etc. [ferris, name of its inventor]
adj. Ardent, intense. fervidly adv. [latin: related to *fervent]
n. (brit. Fervour) passion, zeal. [latin: related to *fervent]
n. A pasture and fodder grass. [latin festuca stalk, straw]
adj. - joyous, merry.
- of a feast or festival. festally adv. [latin: related to *feast] FESTER
v. - make or become septic.
- cause continuing anger or bitterness. - rot, stagnate. [latin *fistula] FETISH
n. - psychol. Abnormal object of sexual desire.
- a object worshipped by primitive peoples. B obsessional cause (makes a fetish of punctuality). fetishism n. Fetishist n. Fetishistic adj. [portuguese feitiço charm]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.