A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat.
The police stop him and say that he can’t drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo.
The man agrees and drives off.
The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again he is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I thought I told you to take those to the zoo."
The man replies, "I did. Today I’m taking them to the movies."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Long ditch or trench, esp. In a fortification. [latin fossa]
past and past part. Of *find.
- v. - establish (an institution etc.); initiate, originate. - be the original builder of (a town etc.). - lay the base of (a building). - (foll. By on, upon) construct or base (a story, theory, rule, etc.) On. founder n. [latin fundus bottom] - v. - a melt and mould (metal). B fuse (materials for glass). - make by founding. founder n. [latin fundo fus- pour] FOUNT
n. Poet. Spring or fountain; source. [back-formation from *fountain]
- n. (also font) set of printing-type of same face and size. [french: related to *found3] FOYER
n. Entrance-hall in a hotel, theatre, etc. [french, = hearth, home, from latin *focus]
adj. - fragile, delicate.
- morally weak. frailly adv. Frailness n. [latin: related to *fragile] FRAME
of reference n. - set of standards or principles governing behaviour, thought, etc.
- system of geometrical axes for defining position. - —n. - case or border enclosing a picture, window, door, etc. - basic rigid supporting structure of a building, vehicle, etc. - (in pl.) Structure of spectacles holding the lenses. - human or animal body, esp. As large or small. - a established order or system (the frame of society). B construction, build, structure. - temporary state (esp. In frame of mind). - single complete image on a cinema film or transmitted in a series of lines by television. - a triangular structure for positioning balls in snooker etc. B round of play in snooker etc. - boxlike structure of glass etc. For protecting plants. 10 us slang = *frame-up. —v. (-ming) 1 a set in a frame. B serve as a frame for. - construct, put together, devise. - (foll. By to, into) adapt or fit. - slang concoct a false charge or evidence against; devise a plot against. - articulate (words). [old english, = be helpful] FRANC
n. Unit of currency of france, belgium, switzerland, etc. [french: related to *frank]
n. Member of the germanic people that conquered gaul in the 6th c. frankish adj. [old english]
- —adj. - candid, outspoken. - undisguised. - open. —v. Mark (a letter) to record the payment of postage. —n. Franking signature or mark. frankly adv. Frankness n. [latin francus free: related to *frank] FRAUD
n. - criminal deception.
- dishonest artifice or trick. - person or thing that is not what it claims to be. [latin fraus fraud-] FREAK
—n. - (often attrib.) Monstrosity; abnormal person or thing (freak storm).
- colloq. A unconventional person. B fanatic of a specified kind (health freak). C drug addict. —v. (often foll. By out) colloq. - become or make very angry. - (cause to) undergo hallucinations etc., esp. As a result of drug abuse. - adopt an unconventional lifestyle. freakish adj. Freaky adj. (-ier, -iest). [probably from dial.]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The world"s largest mammal, the blue whale, weighs 50 tons at birth. Fully grown, it weighs as much as 150 tons.