"We"re going to play elephants and circuses," - said a little boy at kindergarten, "Do you want to join in?"
"I"d love to," - replied the teacher. "What do you want me to do?"
"You can be the lady that feeds us peanuts!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
abbr. Federal bureau of investigation.
abbr. Foreign and commonwealth office.
past and past part. Of *feed. fed up (often foll. By with) discontented or bored.
n. - payment made for professional advice or services etc.
- a charge for a privilege, examination, admission to a society, etc. (enrolment fee). B money paid for the transfer to another employer of a footballer etc. - (in pl.) Regular payments (esp. To a school). - law inherited estate, unlimited (fee simple) or limited (fee tail) as to category of heir. [medieval latin feudum] FEN
n. - low marshy land.
- (the fens) low-lying areas in cambridgeshire etc. [old english] FEU
scot. —n. - perpetual lease at a fixed rent.
- land so held. —v. (feus, feued, feuing) grant (land) on feu. [french: related to *fee] FEW
and far between predic. Adj. Scarce.
- —adj. Not many (few doctors smoke). —n. (as pl.) 1 (prec. By a) some but not many (a few of his friends were there). - not many (few are chosen). - (prec. By the) a the minority. B the elect. a good few colloq. Fairly large number. No fewer than as many as (a specified number). Not a few a considerable number. [old english] FEY
adj. - a strange, other-worldly; whimsical. B clairvoyant.
- scot. Fated to die soon. [old english, = doomed to die] FEZ
n. (pl. Fezzes) man's flat-topped conical red cap worn by some muslims. [turkish]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar Bears trying to blend in with the ice will sometimes cover up their black nose with their paws.