Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ting) 1 make (efforts) ineffective.
- prevent (a person) from achieving a purpose. - (as frustrated adj.) A discontented because unable to achieve one's aims. B sexually unfulfilled. frustrating adj. Frustratingly adv. Frustration n. [latin frustra in vain] FRYINGPAN
n. Shallow pan used in frying. out of the frying-pan into the fire from a bad situation to a worse one.
adj. Fully developed.
adj. Not reduced in size, complete.
n. Person who does a full-time job.
adj. - fulminating.
- (of a disease etc.) Developing suddenly. [latin: related to *fulminate] FULMINATE
v. (-ting) 1 criticize loudly and forcefully.
- explode violently; flash. fulmination n. [latin fulmen -min- lightning] FUNGICIDE
n. Substance that kills fungus. fungicidal adj.
—adj. (of a mountain railway) operating by cable with ascending and descending cars counterbalanced. —n. Funicular railway. [latin funiculus diminutive of funis rope]
n. Part of the elbow over which a very sensitive nerve passes.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A jellyfish is 95 percent water.