At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends.
"The man I marry must be a shining light amongst company. He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. And stay home at night!"
An old granny overheard and spoke up, "Honey, if that"s all you want, get a TV!"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Preaching or spreading of the gospel.
n. - writer of one of the four gospels.
- preacher of the gospel. evangelistic adj. EVANGELIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) 1 (also absol.) Preach the gospel to.
- convert to christianity. evangelization n. EVAPORATED
milk n. Unsweetened milk concentrated by evaporation.
pron. - all things.
- most important thing (speed is everything). EVERYWHERE
adv. - in every place.
- colloq. In many places. EVIDENTIAL
adj. Of or providing evidence.
v. (-ting) disembowel. evisceration n. [latin: related to *viscera]
v. (-ting) 1 make (pain etc.) Worse.
- irritate (a person). exacerbation n. [latin acerbus bitter]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Jellyfish have no brains, yet they can tell light from dark, and sence movement.