A doctor and a lawyer were attending a cocktail party when the doctor was approached by a man who asked advice on how to handle his ulcer.
The doctor mumbled some medical advice, then turned to the lawyer and asked,
"How do you handle the situation when you are asked for advice during a social function?"
"Just send a bill for such advice" replied the lawyer.
On the next morning the doctor arrived at his surgery and issued the ulcer-stricken man a $50 bill.
That afternoon he received a $100 bill from the lawyer.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. The study of the language, history, and culture of ancient egypt. egyptologist n.
n. Congress of welsh poets and musicians; festival for musical competitions etc. [welsh]
n. (pl. -ies) berry of the elder tree.
n. Plant with bitter aromatic leaves and roots. [latin enula this plant, campana of the fields]
n. - body of all electors.
- hist. Office or territories of a german elector. ELECTRICAL
adj. Of electricity. electrically adv.
adj. - a produced by or involving the flow of electrons. B of electrons or electronics.
- (of music) produced by electronic means and usu. Recorded on tape. electronically adv. - mail n. The sending of messages by a computer system; such messages. - tagging n. The attaching of electronic markers to people or goods, enabling them to be tracked down. ELEMENTARY
adj. - dealing with the simplest facts of a subject.
- unanalysable. - adj. - dealing with the simplest facts of a subject. - unanalysable. - particle n. Physics subatomic particle, esp. One not known to consist of simpler ones. - particle n. Physics subatomic particle, esp. One not known to consist of simpler ones. ELEVENFOLD
adj. & adv. - eleven times as much or as many.
- consisting of eleven parts. - adj. & adv. - eleven times as much or as many. - consisting of eleven parts. ELEVENPLUS
n. Esp. Hist. Examination taken at age 11–12 to determine the type of secondary school a child would enter.
- n. Esp. Hist. Examination taken at age 11–12 to determine the type of secondary school a child would enter.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
When a giraffe"s baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.