A lawyer and a doctor were on an extravagant fishing trip.
The lawyer said, "I am here because my house burned down and everything I owned was burned. The insurance company paid a mint for everything I lost."
"Now that’s quite a coincidence," said the doctor, "I’m here because my house and all my belongings were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything."
The lawyer looked somewhat confused and said, "Really? How do you start a flood?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. The study of the language, history, and culture of ancient egypt. egyptologist n.
n. Congress of welsh poets and musicians; festival for musical competitions etc. [welsh]
n. (pl. -ies) berry of the elder tree.
n. Plant with bitter aromatic leaves and roots. [latin enula this plant, campana of the fields]
n. - body of all electors.
- hist. Office or territories of a german elector. ELECTRICAL
adj. Of electricity. electrically adv.
adj. - a produced by or involving the flow of electrons. B of electrons or electronics.
- (of music) produced by electronic means and usu. Recorded on tape. electronically adv. - mail n. The sending of messages by a computer system; such messages. - tagging n. The attaching of electronic markers to people or goods, enabling them to be tracked down. ELEMENTARY
adj. - dealing with the simplest facts of a subject.
- unanalysable. - adj. - dealing with the simplest facts of a subject. - unanalysable. - particle n. Physics subatomic particle, esp. One not known to consist of simpler ones. - particle n. Physics subatomic particle, esp. One not known to consist of simpler ones. ELEVENFOLD
adj. & adv. - eleven times as much or as many.
- consisting of eleven parts. - adj. & adv. - eleven times as much or as many. - consisting of eleven parts. ELEVENPLUS
n. Esp. Hist. Examination taken at age 11–12 to determine the type of secondary school a child would enter.
- n. Esp. Hist. Examination taken at age 11–12 to determine the type of secondary school a child would enter.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.