- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
n. Trumpet-shaped device formerly used as a hearing-aid.
n. (usu. Spiny) sea animal of the group including the starfish and sea urchin. [greek ekhinos sea-urchin, derma skin]
adj. Sparing; avoiding waste. economically adv.
adj. - of or representing the whole christian world.
- seeking worldwide christian unity. ecumenically adv. Ecumenism n. [greek oikoumenikos of the inhabited earth]
adj. (of a man) womanish in appearance or manner. effeminacy n. Effeminately adv. [latin femina woman]
v. (-cing) 1 give off bubbles of gas.
- be lively. effervescence n. Effervescent adj. [latin: related to *fervent]
v. (-cing) 1 burst into flower.
- a (of a substance) turn to a fine powder on exposure to air. B (of salts) come to the surface and crystallize. C (of a surface) become covered with salt particles. efflorescence n. Efflorescent adj. [latin flos flor- *flower]
adj. Easily done, requiring no effort. effortlessly adv. Effortlessness n.
n. (pl. -ies) impudent audacity. [latin frons front- forehead]
Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You"ll lose him or her every time.