Upon waking, a woman said to her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a necklace of pearls. What do you think it means?"
The man smiled and kissed his wife. "Youll know tonight," he softly whispered.
That evening, the man came home with a small package which he gave to his wife. She jumped up and embraced him, and then settled on the couch to slowly and delicately unwrap the package.
It contained a book entitled, "The Meaning of Dreams".
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - extremely beautiful or delicate.
- keenly felt (exquisite pleasure). - highly sensitive (exquisite taste). exquisitely adv. [latin exquiro -quisit- seek out] EXTEMPORE
adj. & adv. Without preparation. [latin]
n. - extending or being extended.
- part enlarging or added on to a main building etc. - additional part. - a subsidiary telephone on the same line as the main one. B its number. - additional period of time. - extramural instruction by a university or college. EXTENSIVE
adj. - covering a large area.
- far-reaching. extensively adv. Extensiveness n. [latin: related to *extend] EXTENUATE
v. (often as extenuating adj.) Make (guilt or an offence) seem less serious by reference to another factor. extenuation n. [latin tenuis thin]
v. (-ting) root out; destroy completely. extirpation n. [latin ex(s)tirpo from stirps stem of tree]
n. - act of extorting, esp. Money.
- illegal exaction. extortioner n. Extortionist n. EXTRACTOR
n. - person or machine that extracts.
- (attrib.) (of a device) that extracts bad air etc. EXTRADITE
v. (-ting) hand over (a person accused or convicted of a crime) to the foreign state etc. In which the crime was committed. extradition n. [french: related to *tradition]
n. (also attrib.) Person with extreme views. extremism n.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.