A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat.
The police stop him and say that he can’t drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo.
The man agrees and drives off.
The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again he is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I thought I told you to take those to the zoo."
The man replies, "I did. Today I’m taking them to the movies."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - hopeful, expecting.
- having an expectation. - pregnant. expectantly adv. EXPEDIENT
—adj. Advantageous; advisable on practical rather than moral grounds. —n. Means of attaining an end; resource. expedience n. Expediency n. [related to *expedite]
adj. Costing or charging much. expensively adv. Expensiveness n.
n. Expert skill, knowledge, or judgement. [french]
n. Swear-word or exclamation. [latin expleo fill out]
v. (-ting) 1 develop the meaning of (an idea etc.).
- explain (esp. A literary text). explication n. [latin explico -plicat- unfold] EXPLOSION
n. - exploding.
- loud noise caused by this. - sudden outbreak of feeling. - rapid or sudden increase. [latin: related to *explode] EXPLOSIVE
—adj. - able, tending, likely to explode.
- likely to cause a violent outburst etc.; dangerously tense. —n. Explosive substance. explosiveness n. EXPULSION
n. Expelling or being expelled. expulsive adj. [latin: related to *expel]
v. (-ting) 1 remove objectionable matter from (a book etc.).
- remove (such matter). expurgation n. Expurgator n. [latin: related to *purge]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.