- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. Worthy of esteem; admirable. [latin: related to *esteem]
—n. - native or national of ethiopia in ne africa.
- person of ethiopian descent. —adj. Of ethiopia. ETHNOLOGY
n. The comparative study of peoples. ethnological adj. Ethnologist n.
n. Conventional rules of social behaviour or professional conduct. [french: related to *ticket]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 a derivation and development of a word in form and meaning. B account of these.
- the study of word origins. etymological adj. Etymologist n. [greek etumos true] EUCHARIST
n. - christian sacrament in which consecrated bread and wine are consumed.
- consecrated elements, esp. The bread. eucharistic adj. [greek, = thanksgiving] EUKARYOTE
n. Organism consisting of a cell or cells in which the genetic material is contained within a distinct nucleus. eukaryotic adj. [from *eu-, karyo- from greek karuon kernel, -ote as in *zygote]
n. - mild or vague expression substituted for a harsher or more direct one (e.g. Pass over for die).
- use of such expressions. euphemistic adj. Euphemistically adv. [greek pheme speaking] EUPHONIUM
n. Brass instrument of the tuba family. [related to *euphony]
v. (-ting) 1 turn from solid or liquid into vapour.
- (cause to) lose moisture as vapour. - (cause to) disappear. evaporable adj. Evaporation n. [latin: related to *vapour]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.